Friday, November 12, 2010

A change at WSU

If there was something that I could change about WSU, it would be the fact that on the weekends, this place is like a ghost town. Unlike most of the students here, I do not have my car on campus, making it very difficult to go home on the weekends. So, unless my parents drive over here from Columbus, I am essentially stuck here. I think that if the campus held more activities during the weekend, more students would be willing to stay and I would not be dying from boredom. During the school week however, the campus holds many different types of activities for the students, and the students seem to respond by attending these activities. If the campus would apply just a little more effort into creating more student activities during the weekend, I think it would make for an overall better campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment